LAST UPDATED: JUNE 05, 2021
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected or used by any third party or affiliate, including those that may link to or can be accessible via the Website. Please review their policies. Yoga 2.0 is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies or practices of third-parties, their Websites or their apps.
Before accessing, using, or interacting with the Website you should carefully review this Privacy Notice. We may change our Privacy Notice and Terms of Service from time to time and encourage you to review them whenever you interact with us.
User Consent: By choosing to interact with Yoga 2.0, including through our Website, platforms, applications, products, services and events, and by communicating with us via email, telephone or in person, you consent to the collection and use of information as described in this Privacy Notice and you represent that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18 or you do not consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information as set forth in this Privacy Notice, please exit and do not use our Website or other services.
- What Personal Information Does Yoga 2.0 Collect?
- How Does Yoga 2.0 Use Information About Me?
- Does Yoga 2.0 Share the Information It Receives About Me?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice
- Contact for More Information
What Personal Information Does Yoga 2.0 Collect?
Yoga 2.0 collects your information, as described herein, with the assistance of a third-party, service provider, Mariana Tek, an entity we have engaged to maintain our Website and the associated offerings on our Website, including the user accounts our clients establish and to support us in other ways, including to collect and store the information furnished by our clients and users, to support the usage of the personal information for our legitimate business purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and to securely store the information you share. You can read more about Mariana Tek’s privacy and security on the company’s website at: https://marianatek.com/privacy.
Here is what we may collect from you:
- When you create an account (a “Yoga 2.0 Account”), we may collect your name, email, address, month and date of birth, phone numbers, username and password
- When you e-mail us, sign up for notifications, subscribe to our newsletters or mailing lists, we may or our service provider may collect your name and email
- When you make a purchase of clothing, accessories or other amenities for your Yoga 2.0 experience, Mariana Tek may collect and store information on the items purchased, your payment method and information, billing and shipping information, name, telephone number and email
Our service provider, Mariana Tek, may also receive and store certain types of information automatically when you interact with us online or with the Website. For example, it may collect:
- Cookies (small bits of information that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser), web beacons (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device), links, and other tracking technologies to gather Information regarding your use and interaction with the Website and certain other online activities (including sites you visit, your browser type, operating system, and interactions with our content and emails)
- Data and Mobile Analytics to collect information about your website usage, performance data, app errors, and debugging information from where the Website was downloaded
- Log File Information to learn your IP address, browser type, access times, domain names, operating system, the referring web page(s), pages visited, location, mobile carrier, device information (including IDs), search terms, and cookie information
We also use Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites), who may track the number of visitors to our Website and provides us information regarding your browsing activities and interests
Yoga 2.0 also learns about you through information you make publicly available, such as on a social network or social media platforms. Please note, any content or information you share with or provide to third parties regarding Yoga 2.0, your communications with Yoga 2.0, or using or related to the Website may not be private or confidential and is not the responsibility of Yoga 2.0.
How Does Yoga 2.0 Use Information About Me?
Yoga 2.0 does not directly use or process your information. However, our third-party provider may use and process information about you for one or more of our legitimate business purposes. For example, Yoga 2.0 and/or our Service Providers may use your information to:
- Fulfill or meet the reason your information was collected or provided
- Deliver communications, information or services, and promotions
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and on your personal account with Yoga 2.0
- Provide support to you and other users
- Present, optimize, and maintain the security of our Website and their contents
- Register, maintain, and provide notifications to you about your Website
- Detect and prevent fraud or other crimes
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law or
- Personalize your Website experience and to deliver content, product and
service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law)
Does Yoga 2.0 Share the Information It Receives About Me?
Yoga 2.0 does not and will not sell your personal information. We may share information about you, including personal information, with Service Providers with whom we have entered into contracts that require personal information be kept confidential and prohibit the retention, use, or disclosure of personal information for any purpose other than the services specified. Yoga 2.0 does not share or disclose information for commercial purposes without your consent, except as described below:
● Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including sending mail and e-mail, analyzing data (such as Google Analytics), providing marketing assessments, providing analytics information, processing payments and providing data hosting (such as Mariana Tek and as specified herein). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but not for other purposes.
● Lawful Requests and Safety: We release personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, it is necessary to protect our interests, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, and to protect the safety of any person. Nothing in this Privacy Notice is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s, including a
government’s, request to disclose your information.
We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that our Service Providers reasonably protect your information. If Yoga 2.0 becomes aware that a Service Provider is using or disclosing information improperly, we will take necessary steps to end or correct such improper use or disclosure.
While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, and account for the protection of information provided to our Security Providers through us, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances. Please do your part to help us keep your information secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Website Account(s), and for all activities that occur under your password or Website Account. Yoga 2.0 specifically reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website and any contract you have with Yoga 2.0 related to the Website in the event it learns or suspects you have disclosed your Website Account or password information to an unauthorized third party.
What Choices Do I Have?
We welcome you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding how we communicate with you and the information collected about you, including the use of the data, the nature and accuracy of the data, to request an update, modification, or deletion or to opt-out of certain uses of data. Under certain circumstances, you may also request to withdraw consent previously provided. We will endeavor to accommodate your request to the extent feasible and where required by law.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Yoga 2.0 may modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. The most current version of this Privacy Notice will govern our use of your information and will be located at https://www.yoga2pointO.com/privacy. We will notify you of material changes to this policy by posting a notice on the Website or by emailing you at an email address associated with your Website Account, if applicable, and provide an “at a glance” overview of any changes.
Contact for More Information
Yoga 2.0 is located at 215 W. Ontario Street, 2nd Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60654. Should you have any comments or questions about how we collect and use your personal information, communication can be directed to Yoga 2.0’s postal address, via email to email@example.com or by telephone to 312-374-1029.